HOW it works
You will be able to download below an encrypted video explaining the procedure to claim your reward. The video is encrypted using [email protected] Vault Software. What we don’t give you is the Pin Code and the Password. It is up to you to download the application to understand how it works. Don’t worry, there is a free version! There are also some conditions to fulfill before you can get your bitcoin (the reward goes to the first person who reports the crack/exploit).
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to fix the issue before publishing it elsewhere.
- You must provide us with all the details of the exploit.
- We should be able to reproduce it.
- If the exploit involves brute force, you still need to explain to us how to do it even if we don’t have the computation power to reproduce it.
- Optionally, tell us how you would fix the exploit
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO
- Disturb/attack our services including the website, servers, emails. You have to crack the algorithm.
- Compromise [email protected] users’ data.
* We will not bring legal action against researchers who point out a problem provided they do their best to follow the guidelines above.
BUG BOUNTY RESULT STATEMENT.
Our 1-BTC Rewarded Bounty Challenge has come to an end after 25 days, the day after the last secure fragment was released.
1757 hackers from around the world have joined our challenge, surpassing by far our initial expectations.
The purpose of the challenge was to demonstrate that our fragmentation technology was resilient to power computing and we have successfully done so.
Nobody was able to brute force the system without all the data fragments.
However, the day after the release of the latest fragment, a great contender named Adrien Guinet managed to decrypt the file using his state-of-the-art reverse engineering skills, pointing out some implementation issues that we have applied to/put into the application. The details of the attack will be made public through his blog in the following weeks.
This experience and the great collaboration we had with Adrien Guinet following his success allowed us to patch our application which is now safer than ever before.
It is with great pleasure and honor that we rewarded him with the promised bitcoin.
We would like to thank all who have been part of this event and we hope to see you back for our future challenges!
The Ex0-SyS Team